Sharing with you a message I received from our officemate, it made me smile & I hope it makes you too.
When I was a Kid
- I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms.
- I would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose.
- I would sleep with all the stuffed animals so none of them would get offended.
- I had that one pen with 4 colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once.
- The only thing I had to take care of was a school bag.
- I would wait behind a door to scare someone, but left because they took too long or I had to pee.
- I would fake being asleep, so my dad would carry me to bed.
- I used to think that the moon followed our car.
- Tried to balance the switch between On/ Off.
- I would watch those two drops of rain roll down the window and pretend it was a race.
- I used to swallow fruit seeds and get scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
- Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up? And now, we think why did we even grow up?
I hope you have a smile in your face while reading this, if you want someone close to you smile too, go ahead and share the joyful memories.
Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood… What do you want when you grow up?
to be a child again 🙂